Terms & condition
Welcome to the online business of Arctic Sea Minerals, which is owned and operated by Arctic Sea Minerals ehf. Id. 540612-1960. "We", "us" and "our" will be used herein to refer to Arctic Sea Minerals.
Please read the terms carefully before shopping in our online store. By using the Arctic Sea Minerals online business, you agree to these terms.
1. PERSONAL INFORMATION
We respect your privacy and treat your personal information in accordance with law no. 77/200 on privacy and the processing of personal data. When shopping in an online store, you must provide your name, address and email address. This information is only used to process an order, but a purchase history is stored in a secure, locked area. Please note that card numbers are never stored on our sites and you can only see a payment type if an order is required. We never share personal information with third parties.
Arctic Sea Minerals online store is simple and secure. Below you can see step by step how to shop and what to expect.
Take a look at the product and read the information, we try to have the most in-depth.
- Click on "add to cart" when you find what you like. As you perform the action, you'll see a number in the shopping cart at the top of the page. That's the number of items in your shopping cart.
- Select more products and add to cart or select View cart to make sure all information is correct. Eg number of units. You can always remove products by clicking the X or changing the number and remember to "update the basket". It is also here in the basket that you add a discount code if you have one in your possession.
- If you are a new customer, you will need to complete the next steps related to payment information and address. If you have previously shopping on arcticsea.is you can always log in to "My pages" and new existing information. If you have forgotten your password, click on forgotten password, enter your email address or username and a new password will be sent to your email address.
- You fill in the information and click "forward". When it comes to history, you need to enter credit card information. Arcticsea.is will then forward you to the secure Payment Payment Portal as soon as the credit card information is required. Therefore, Arcticsea.is never has any such information, but Borgun accepts it directly and preserves and processes the payment. Remember to confirm your acceptance of the terms and confirm your order.
- When payment is complete, you should return to the arcticsea.is page - show some patience. Then you can view all the details of your order in "My pages". You will also receive an order confirmation email at the email address you have registered.
3. PRODUCTS, DOWNLOAD
You can find products in the Arctic Sea Minerals online store that are downloadable and so-called “virtual commerce”. For example, there could be access to a course or purchase of an e-book. The receipt you receive on heel when the transaction is completed is also a receipt for the purchase and provides access to, for example, a link to download the product.
4. PRODUCT PRICES AND DETAILS
The stated price in our online business is in ISK. Please note that price changes are not advertised in advance.
Holiday return in the capital area if shopping for more than 5.000 kr. All prices in an online business include 11% VAT.
5. FERILL PANTANA
When you finish ordering in an online business, you will receive an email with an order number and a receipt for your purchase. You will also receive confirmation if the item is shipped from the store. We reserve the right to reverse any orders if any misconduct is suspected.
The following cards can be used in the Arctic Sea Minerals online store:
The payment will appear on your card statement in the same way as general store records.
7. PAYMENT PROBLEMS
If a payment problem occurs after payment (for example, a credit card), we reserve the right to reject the payment and cancel the order.
8. WEBSITE SECURITY
We put the safety of our customers at the forefront. We use the best available technology to ensure that all payments are secure. SSL encryption is used to secure the card number encryption and other personal data, but the encryption meets the most stringent data protection requirements on the Internet. Then, at the end of your order, you will be taken to a https area where you enter map information. Map information is entered directly into the area of Borgun ehf. and therefore Arctic Sea Minerals never holds such information. As a rule, we do not store any card information on our servers or websites.
Old browsers can be a security threat, so we always recommend that users have the latest version of the browser they choose to use. Old browsers can also prevent convenient, simple and secure business by not "talking" directly to the site.
10. SHIPPING AND DELIVERING GOODS
A 14-day return is granted for the purchase of goods, provided that a sales invoice is presented showing satisfactorily when the product was purchased. The product must be unused, in perfect order and in its original, undamaged packaging when it is returned. If a product is sealed, the seal must not be broken. The return of a product is based on its original price, unless the product in question is on sale or at a special offer for the return of goods. The price of the product is then calculated on the day it is delivered. If the buyer does not want to replace the product with another product, the product will be refunded. Shipping and postage charges are non-refundable.
11. INVALID PRODUCT
If a product is defective, customers are offered a new product instead and we pay all shipping costs in question or refund if required. In other respects, reference is made to the Act on Housing and Teleshopping Agreements No. 46/2000 and the Act on Consumer Purchases.
12. WARRANTY AND OBLIGATION
This online store is open to all, but we are not responsible for the misuse of the site nor are we obligated to always have all product types in stock.
These terms are in accordance with Icelandic law. If a case arises because of the above terms, it must be brought before the Reykjanes District Court.
We look forward to having a fun and sincere business with you.
Arctic Sea Minerals ehf.