Arctic Sea Minerals • Kt. 540612-1960 Flugvallarbraut 734 • Telephone • 697-5386 Email: email@example.com
Arctic Sea Minerals ehf will only process your personal information for legitimate purposes and / or with the informed consent. If you have any questions or have any doubts about your personal information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Arctic Sea Minerals ehf. was presented on 20.11.19
1. What is personal information
There is information, personally identifiable or personally identifiable information that could be traced directly or indirectly to a particular individual. Such information must be accurate enough to see which person they belong to. This may include, for example, the names, social security numbers and addresses of a particular person.
2. What information is collected
In order to provide services and sales, we need to receive various personal information such as whether you are a business person or on behalf of a legal entity. business in business. The information we may receive is name, social security number, address, telephone number, email address.
this information is received at our office and point of sale or through the online store sales network as well as mailing list on a website. We only use this information to provide you with the services you have requested as well as to be able to legally issue invoices with all the information required for purchase and delivery of goods. Employees of Arctic Sea Minerals ehf. not everyone has access to this data, only the webmaster and the webshop manager www.arcticsea.is have access to your data in its database.
- My Access: If you use “My Access” on the Website, you use your name and email address.
- Mailing list: If you have signed up for a mailing list, the company works with information on name and email address.
- Online Business: If you shop on www.arcticsea.is, the company works with name, address, social security number, telephone number and email address.
- Payments through Arctic Sea Minerals Online Business: All product payments go through payment sites. Arctic Sea Minerals ehf. nor do you keep track of your credit card information.
3. Handling of information
Your information stored in our accounting system is stored for seven years from the end of the relevant accounting year, which is in accordance with the accounting law and the retention of accounting data. We will not assign or disclose this data to any third party except in the following cases:
Arctic Sea Minerals ehf may provide data to third parties such as:
- collection agent: The parties who handle advanced collection issues for Arctic Sea Minerals ehf.
- Information and technology service providers: Those who may provide us with advice and services regarding analysis and refinement on Arctic Sea Minerals ehf's website as well as for marketing purposes.
- Online Business: Transaction shippers ie Those who receive payments from the Arctic Sea Minerals online business automatically get information about you (if you are shopping) ie. name, address as well as a breakdown of the products you purchased and the total amount of products.
- Acquirers: It should be noted that all payments received on the Arctic Sea Minerals website are directed to the payment shepherds payment pages. The payment pages are operated by these transaction providers. The following transaction shippers Arctic Sea Minerals is in business with are "payment - www.borgun.is" and "AUR - www.aur.is", Bank transfers always go through your commercial bank.
3.1 Legal disclaimer regarding the processing of information
- Your personal information may also be disclosed to third parties to the extent permitted or required by applicable laws or regulations, such as the Internal Revenue Officer or other regulator. The same may apply if delivery is required on the basis of a court order or if disclosure is necessary so that the company can protect its interests in disputes or court cases.
4. Your rights regarding personal information?
If you have access to the business area on our website that requires login and is under “My access on www.arcticsea.is” then you can formally request us to run out a file with information we may have about you and send you her. You may also request that we delete any data about you that may be in our system on the Web site. This does not apply to data we are required to keep under applicable laws and regulations.
Your right is to get all the information we may have about you and to correct the information we have if it is in any way incorrect.
You have the right to ask us to delete all data about you. Note that this does not apply to data that laws and regulations require that we keep.
You have the right to have unreliable personal information about you corrected. Considering the purpose of the processing of personal data, you also have the right to complete incomplete personal information about you by providing additional and more detailed information for registration.
Please note that in order to exclude this right, the rights of Arctic Sea Minerals ehf. makes sure you show us your ID before we meet your request. We will respond to all requests as soon as possible.
5. Legal Disclaimer
We encourage people to familiarize themselves with these issues and suggest Privacy at Phone: 510 9600 or by email at email@example.com as well as on their website www.personuvernd.is where you can get detailed information.